What is the Ripped Rundown™?
When we've tried the product, we'll tell you – in our own words. All steak, no sizzle. Just a good old fashioned rundown on how the product performs.
Raw Hemp Seeds
Raw Hemp Seeds are a delicious, raw food snack. No shells — just the "heart" of the hemp seed. A good source of protein, fibre, omega-3 & 6 EFAs, vitamin E and energy. Raw Hemp Seeds add a nutty flavour to foods and can be eaten raw, blended into drinks, sprinkled on salads, ice cream, yogurt, cereal or cooked and baked into items such as oatmeal, breads, casseroles, etc — without losing their nutritional value.
Benefits and Features of Raw Hemp Seeds
- 100% Raw Hemp Seed — 100% Canadian
- Raw Food
- 2 grams of fibre, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 0.5 grams of sugar per scoop
- 10 grams of complete vegetarian protein per scoop
- Better spectrum of available proteins than soybeans
- Zero trans fat
- 9.5 grams EFAs and 0.4 grams (400 mg) of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
- THC free, sodium free
- Every batch tested for freshness
- Greatly exceeds most energy bars for protein and energy and provides this energy in a better form (not sugar and saturated fats), along with a complete spectrum of vital, natural proteins
- Easily digestible high protein food, with no known allergies
- Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, lactose or sugar
- Suitable for people of all ages and safe for everyone in the family to enjoy.